July 22, 2019
EY Podcast: weekly US international cross-border taxation news for week ending 19 July 2019
EY’s Spotlight podcast is a review of the week's major US international tax-related developments. Highlights of this week’s edition include:
- US Senate approves four protocols updating the existing bilateral tax treaties with Luxembourg, Switzerland, Japan and Spain
- IRS releases additional information to assist with filing and payment obligations for Section 965 transition tax on untaxed foreign earnings
- G7 Finance Ministers support OECD two-pillar project to develop new rules for taxing multinational businesses
- 2019 UN tax treaty negotiation manual updated to reflect changes in 2017 UN Model Treaty
- APMA’s functional cost diagnostic model intended to help officials with complex cases.
Register for this weekly podcast on iTunes here.
Click here to view the segment.