September 11, 2019
EY Podcast: monthly ITS Washington Dispatch (August 2019)
EY’s monthly Washington Dispatch podcast summarizes recent developments in US international taxation. Highlights of this month's edition include:
- US Senate approves amending tax protocols with Luxembourg, Switzerland, Japan and Spain
- US considers retaliation against France’s new DST
- IRS issues proposed PFIC regulations
- IRS releases final regulations for allocating partnerships’ creditable foreign tax expenditures
- IRS sending warning letters to virtual currency owners
- IRS issues information on Section 965 filing and payment
- Altera Corporation files petition for rehearing of cost sharing case in Ninth Circuit
Register for this monthly podcast on iTunes here.
Click here to view the segment.