October 7, 2019
EY Podcast: monthly ITS Washington Dispatch (September 2019)
EY’s monthly Washington Dispatch podcast summarizes recent developments in US international taxation. Highlights of this month's edition include:
- US Treasury announces entry-into-force for protocols with Japan, Spain, Luxembourg, and Switzerland
- IRS issues proposed Section 382(h) regulations on built-in gains and losses
- International TJCA guidance expected in fall
- IRS reconsidering Form 1120-F nonfiler compliance campaign
- OECD releases second phase BEPS Action 13 peer review
- OECD holds first Tax Certainty Day, releases 2018 MAP statistics
Register for this monthly podcast on iTunes here.
Click here to view the segment.