January 6, 2020
EY Podcast: weekly US international cross-border taxation news for week ending 3 January 2020
EY’s Spotlight podcast is a review of the week's major US international tax-related developments. Highlights of this week’s edition include:
- IRS issues final regulations on W/H and reporting tax re US source income paid to foreign persons
- IRS proposed regulations modify rules for sourcing income from sales of inventory within/outside US
- FinCen further extends FBAR filing deadline
- US hopeful pending US tax treaties with Chile, Hungary, and Poland will be approved in 2020
- OECD release additional CbC reporting guidance
Register for this weekly podcast on iTunes here.
Click here to view the segment.