February 17, 2020
EY Podcast: weekly US international cross-border taxation news for week ending 14 February 2020
EY’s Spotlight podcast is a review of the week's major US international tax-related developments. Highlights of this week’s edition include:
- US Treasury Secretary confirms US-France DST de-escalation agreement
- Treasury Secretary defends TCJA international guidance at congressional hearing
- Senate Finance Committee Democrats introduce GILTI amendment
- OECD issues final TP report on financial transactions
- OECD releases CbCR consultation document
- OECD reports BEPS 2.0 Pillar 1 and 2 would raise additional $100b global CIT annually
Register for this weekly podcast on iTunes here.
Click here to view the segment.