July 9, 2020
EY Podcast: monthly ITS Washington Dispatch (June 2020)
EY’s monthly Washington Dispatch podcast summarizes recent developments in US international taxation. Highlights of this month's edition include:
- US Supreme Court declines to hear Altera case
- US Treasury Secretary calls for ‘pause’ in BEPS 2.0 Pillar 1 discussions
- USTR initiates investigations into implemented / proposed DSTs in 10 jurisdictions
- IRS LB&I official offers insights to TCJA compliance campaign
- IRS seeks 2020/2021 Priority Guidance Plan recommendations
- OECD releases toolkit on taxation of offshore indirect transfers of assets
- OECD circulates COVID-19 transfer pricing survey to BIAC members
Register for this monthly podcast on iTunes here.
Click here to view the segment.