July 17, 2020
EY Podcast: weekly US international cross-border taxation news for week ending 17 July 2020
EY’s Spotlight podcast is a review of the week's major US international tax-related developments. Highlights of this week’s edition include:
- IRS releases new draft partnership forms for 2021, Schedule K-2 and K-3 (Form 1065)
- Treasury delivers two international tax-related regulatory projects to OMB’s OIRA for review
- USTR announces action on France’s Digital Services Tax
- OECD expects blueprint proposals for BEPS 2.0 Pillar 1 and 2 by October 2020
- OECD releases new corporate tax statistics, including aggregated CbCR data
Register for this weekly podcast on iTunes here.
Click here to view the segment.