August 13, 2020
EY Podcast: monthly ITS Washington Dispatch (July 2020)
EY’s monthly Washington Dispatch podcast summarizes recent developments in US international taxation. Highlights of this month's edition include:
- IRS issues final and proposed interest expense limitation regulations
- Final and proposed GILTI regulations deliver few benefits, some surprises
- IRS releases final regulations under Section 250 for computing FDII and GILTI deduction
- IRS releases new draft partnership Schedules K-2 and K-3 for international tax reporting
- US announces action against France’s DST
- G20 Finance Ministers/Central Bank Governors reiterate commitment to BEPS 2.0 pillars
- OECD releases new corporate tax data including CbCR statistics
- OECD issues model rules for data reporting by platform operators for sellers in sharing/gig economy
Register for this monthly podcast on iTunes here.
Click here to view the segment.