November 20, 2020
EY Podcast: weekly US international cross-border taxation news for week ending 20 November 2020
EY’s Spotlight podcast is a review of the week's major US international tax-related developments. Highlights of this week’s edition include:
- IRS to release revenue procedure on interaction of GILTI and CFC change of accounting method
- US, Mexico renew CA agreement on unilateral APAs for maquiladoras
- New IRS guidance on stock-based compensation re cost sharing arrangements coming
- PLRs possible on tax treatment of virtual currency transactions
- OECD issues consultation document on BEPS Action 14, Making Dispute Resolution More Effective
Register for this weekly podcast on iTunes here.
Click here to view the segment.