December 18, 2020
EY Podcast: weekly US international cross-border taxation news for week ending 18 December 2020
EY’s Spotlight podcast is a review of the week's major US international tax-related developments. Highlights of this week’s edition include:
- Treasury sends final Section 163(j) interest expense limitation regulations to OMB for review
- Treasury notes progress on new tax treaty with Croatia; resumption of US Senate approvals of bilateral tax treaties expected
- IRS will continue to prioritize transfer pricing enforcement in examinations, even if adjustment negated by TCJA provisions
- Treasury’s FINCEN further extends FBAR filing deadline
- OECD BEPS 2.0 Pillar 1 and Pillar 2 comment period ends; BIAC calls for limited BEPS agreement by June 2021
- OECD publishes jurisdiction-specific information on implementation of hard-to-value intangibles approach
Register for this weekly podcast on iTunes here.
Click here to view the segment.