June 25, 2021
Tuesday, 29 June 2021 | Tax in supply chain series: Focus on Central Europe (5 pm CEST)
In this webcast, our global panel of EY professionals will provide information and help answer questions about nearshoring in Central Europe.
Recent disruptions to global supply chains have heightened interest in the concept of “nearshoring” (i.e., the transferring of a business operation to a nearby country from a more distant one). In European markets, central European locations play a crucial part in providing for flexible, short distance and adaptable supply chains.
Topics discussed include:
- Overview of supply chain resilience, including nearshoring
- Review of specific business trends driving resilience
- Tax consequences of business decisions
- Understand investment advantages of Baltic, Slovakian and Hungarian markets
Date: Tuesday, 29 June 2021
Time: 11:00-12:30 EDT New York; 8:00-9:30 PDT Los Angeles; 17:00-18:30 CEST
Registration: Register for this event.
- Thomas Ebertz, Operating Model Effectiveness Leader EMEIA, Transfer Pricing, International Tax and Transaction Services, Ernst & Young GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
- Hans Kleinsman, Director of Innovation, Transfer Pricing, International Tax and Transaction Services, Ernst & Young Tanácsadó Kft
- Gedimas Koryzna, Acting General Manager, Invest Lithuania
- Róbert Ésik, President & Chief Executive Officer, Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency
- Róbert Šimoncic, Chief Executive Officer, Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency
- Jay Camillo, EY Global Operating Model Effectiveness (OME) Leader, Transfer Pricing, International Tax and Transaction Services, Ernst & Young LLP
Learn about and register for EY's Global webcasts
You can learn about and register for any EY Global webcast here.