October 5, 2022
Wednesday, 12 October 2022 | EY Global Trade Webcast (10:00 CEST)
In this webcast on Wednesday, 12 October 2022, 10:00 CEST, senior professionals from the Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe & Central Asia (CESA) region will discuss key topics related to international trade.
The global trade landscape is continuously evolving, with both new challenges as well as opportunities arising for businesses.
Topics will include:
- Environmental protection taxes and fees – Central and Eastern European (CEE) countries overview
- Plastic packaging tax (status update)
- Importance of tariff classification in times of severe sanctions (case study)
- Recent protective measures in Turkey – steel industry and inward processing regime
- Challenges and opportunities faced by businesses entering the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region
Date: Wednesday, 12 October 2022, 10:00 CEST
Registration: Register for this event.
- Aron Nagy, EY CESA Global Trade Leader
- Slawomir Czajka, EY Poland Global Trade Leader
- Sercan Bahadir, EY Turkey Global Trade Leader
- Pascal Cange, EY MENA Global Trade Leader
- Mihai Petre, EY Romania Global Trade Leader
- Daniela Neagoe, EY Romania Senior Manager
- Aret Kutlu, EY Turkey Global Trade Senior
Learn about and register for EY global webcasts
You can learn about and register for any EY global webcast here.