November 1, 2022
Tuesday, 8 November 2022 | International tax talk quarterly series with the EY Global Tax Desk Network (1 pm ET)
A series addressing pertinent global tax topics and recent developments
A discussion on recent tax developments in the LATAM region, focusing on Mexico, Brazil, Chile and Colombia
Latin America has a complex tax environment, and recent developments in the region have resulted in additional considerations for year-end and future years. We will address the expected impact of regional developments, including:
- Legislative and administrative changes in various countries in the region, including Brazil, Chile and Colombia
- The impact of Mexico’s ratification of the multilateral instrument on international structures and responses within the region
- The recent focus on cross-border transactions, including a look at transfer pricing, IP realignment and other issues
- Latin America regional issues arising from the US foreign tax credit regulations – the latest trends and developments
Date: Tuesday, 8 November 2022
Time: 13:00-14:15 ET New York; 10:00-11:15 a.m. PT Los Angeles; 18:00-19:15 BST
Registration: Register for this event.
- Koen van ‘t Hek, International Tax and Transaction Services – Mexico, Mancera, S.C., EY member firm in Mexico
- Priscila Verguerio, International Tax and Transaction Services – Brazil, Ernst & Young Assessoria Empresarial Ltda.
- Aline Milla, Latin America Business Center, International Tax and Transaction Services, Ernst & Young LLP (US)
- Gabriela Penteado Cursino De Moura, Latin America Business Center, International Tax and Transaction Services, Ernst & Young LLP (US)
- Lucas Moreno, Leader, Latin America Business Center, International Tax and Transaction Services, Ernst & Young LLP (US)
CPE credit offered: 1.4. Recommended field of study: Taxes. Learning objectives: Recognize key elements of the updates in each region and identify the specific country tax considerations and impact of these updates. This intermediate-level, group internet-based course has no prerequisites or advanced preparation. Final CPE award to be based on content, polling and length of participation. See CPE FAQ for more information.
EY webcast managed and produced by Ernst & Young LLP’s Tax Technical Knowledge Services Group, Washington, DC: Lynn Fairfax and Barbara Kirchheimer.
Learn about and register for EY Global webcasts
You can learn about and register for any EY Global webcast here.