January 11, 2024
EY Podcast: Monthly ITS Washington Dispatch (December 2023)
EY's monthly Washington Dispatch podcast summarizes recent developments in US international taxation. Highlights of this month's edition include:
- IRS interim CAMT guidance provides relief from possible double-counting of CFC earnings in AFSI
- IRS has CAMT compliance initiative
- Treasury provides guidance on creditability of BEPS Pillar Two taxes, relief for pre-GloBE DCLs and extends temporary FTC reg relief
- IRS Interim guidance released on treatment of basis adjustments under Section 961(c) on inbound liquidations or asset reorganizations
- US officials offer international regulatory update
- US Treasury announces entry into force of US-Chile tax treaty
- IRS updates list of US treaties
- US Supreme Court hears oral arguments in Moore transition tax case
- FASB modifies income tax disclosure rules
- US HQ'ed FG500 companies increase, reversing downward trend
- OECD/G20 IF releases BEPS Pillar Two GloBE rules guidance, new Pillar One MLC timeline
Register for this monthly podcast on Apple Podcasts here.
Please find the link to this podcast here.